The Students of B.Sc. (H)/B.Com (H)/B.A. (H)Semester-II are advised to see the list of allocation of their respective Generic Elective (GE) Courses uploaded on the college website. The students should carefully note the GE course they have been allotted
The students are allowed to change the GE course allotted to them by the college only once. The last date for making such a request for change is 15th May 2022 after which no such request for change will be entertained by the college.
- The request for change of GE course should be through an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly specifying both the courses from and to which the student wants to shift. (i.e. request for shifting from and shifting to) along with her/his full name, class, college roll number and phone number.
- There are no more seats left in GE Computer Science. No shift or fresh application to this course will be allowed henceforth.
- The students who have not yet filled the GE form are directed to submit their preferences (three) through online GE option form via the undermentioned link latest by 30th April 2022:
The students should note the point 3 above that they cannot opt for the GE Computer Science course, which is already full.
- GE classes for Semester-II will commence immediately.
- Any grievance or query regarding GE allocation should be directed to the GEC Committee through the email: email@example.com
All queries or grievances should mention the student’s full name, class, college roll number and phone number.
Kirori Mal College