Sri Aurobindo College, University of Delhi is organizing a two-day International Seminar on “Technology for Environmental Sustainability, Socio-Economic Responsibility and Associated Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Society and Rural Environment” on March 16-17, 2023.
The Seminar deliberations will be on the following themes:
1. Internet of Things
2. Vedic Mathematics
3. Science and Entrepreneurship
4. Advanced Materials: Driving Innovation
5. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
6. Genetics & Biotechnology/Bioinformatics
7. Environmental Change and Sustainable Development
8. NEP 2020: Perspective and Future of Science Education in India
9. ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ – India’s Scientific Heritage
The seminar will host leading scientists from academia and industry worldwide, and promises to be one of the most exciting opportunities for those who are seeking to broaden their professional network.
Authors are invited to submit their paper. The publication of the papers and articles in the Journal of Research and Studies (Special Edition) (ISSN:2455-5401) is subjected to acceptance after peer review.
Deadline for Submission of Abstract of Paper or Article:
8th February 2023, 23:59 (IST).
Participants/authors may register for the seminar, using the link given below:
Please find the Seminar Brochure enclosed herewith.
You are requested to kindly circulate the brochure among the staff members and students of your college for the paper presentation and participation.
For queries, please contact:
Dr. Manish Agrawal (98188 75364); Dr. Shikha Narang (7042232772); Dr. Rinki Sharma (9953893466)
or email: email@example.com